About West Point Women
West Point Women is a global network providing mentorship, education, and support to women graduates and cadets of the United States Military Academy. Members network and work collaboratively to pursue a diverse array of professional, personal, and philanthropic opportunities.
West Point Women is always looking for self motivated women graduates who desire to volunteer their time to help our group plan networking events, to assist with communications, to help fundraise or to bring ideas to help better serve the members. If you are interested in getting involved, go to the Contact Us tab and let us know who you are and how you would like to help.
We connect, inspire, and lead the West Point women of yesterday, today, and tomorrow in order to strengthen and lengthen the long gray line.
Our Bedrock Values
- We are an inclusive and diverse organization. We welcome anyone (women, men, grads, non-grads, staff, faculty, parents, or friends) interested in supporting the Mission and Bedrock Principles of West Point Women to become members. We do not discriminate based on a person’s immutable characteristics. We welcome diversity of thought and experiences.
- Our focus is the diverse group of West Point women, forged as leaders of character by a unique undergraduate experience at the world’s premier leadership institute. We encourage their development & success throughout their journey to, at, and after West Point; while serving in all areas of the military and beyond- professionally, personally, and philanthropically.
- Members are open and curious to learn from others. We will sometimes engage in robust, controversial, difficult discussion because we believe these conversations bring learning and growth. We expect to receive respectful feedback on and potential challenges to our statements, beliefs, and behaviors.
- All members agree to always engage in a professional way; even when disagreeing. We assume positive intent on all sides. We never tolerate personal attacks in any WPW forum. We affirm that statements & actions that discriminate or seek to belittle based on an individual’s immutable characteristics will not be allowed in any WPW forum. We take full responsibility for our own actions, statements, beliefs, and behaviors.
- Now and always, we seek to encourage, mentor, educate, celebrate, and enlighten the women of West Point in a development-oriented way so they can individually and collectively learn, grow, succeed, and inspire others.